Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson® Service Department
When you bought your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, it came equipped with more than chrome and leather. Implicit in your purchase was the promise that skilled professionals would be there to service your bike when the time came. We know any product is only as good as the service backing it up.
For that reason, whether it´s routine maintenance, repairs, or customizing, Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson® is prepared to do it all.
We offer full Harley-Davidson® service:
- Routine/Scheduled Maintenance
- Warranty repairs
- Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Accident repair
- High-performance engine upgrades
To view our RECOMMENDED VEHICLE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE, click on one of the following models below.
Our service departments at facilities enable us to perform major repairs on your Harley-Davidson®. We also have access to contract services such as cylinder boring and head re-working,chrome plating, painting, and powder coating.
When these services are required, all you need do is drop off your bike with us. We will take responsibility for getting your bike parts sent out, returned, and put back on your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Repairs in our service department use Genuine Harley-Davidson® parts whenever possible. We believe if you bought a Harley-Davidson®, you want to keep it a Harley-Davidson®, and genuine parts are the same quality factory parts that were on your bike when it was new.
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson® makes every effort to meet the needs of service customers. We do this in several ways:
- We provide weekday appointments.
- As an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealer, we carry an extensive line of genuine Harley-Davidson® parts.
- If needed, we provide pickup/delivery service to stranded motorcyclists.
Our service staff consists of four full-time technicians and a service manager. All our technicians are required to participate in ongoing, in-house Harley-Davidson® training to keep abreast of changes in Harley® technology. Techs also attend factory-sponsored training in various parts of the country, and are ranked in the dealership on the basis of their demonstrated competence.
When you turn your motorcycle over to our service department, we will do everything in our power to merit that trust. We take seriously our pledge to you, which is taken from Harley-Davidson® Motor Company´s Mission Statement and Values:
- We will always tell you the truth, providing full and accurate representation of the facts or situation.
- We will be fair, basing decisions and judgments on facts.
- We will keep our promises, doing what we say we will do.
- We will respect the individual, treating all people with dignity.
Email us at: email@example.com
What was true more than 80 years ago is true today. Roads and motorcycles are a lot different from those in the 1920s. But the need for proper maintenance and preparation is just as important as ever, especially before a long trip. The quality of the time we spend on the road often depends on what we do in the garage.
A quick, pre-ride routine will keep your Harley® ready and your mind at peace:
- Before riding your motorcycle at any time, do a general inspection of the entire bike to be sure it´s in safe riding condition.
- You can start by checking the oil and filter and inspect other fluid levels. Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are made to make oil changes easy. If you do it yourself, don´t slack off on the maintenance schedule. And make sure the old oil is properly disposed. It should be sealed in an approved container and taken to a legitimate oil disposal facility.
- Next you´ll want to check the controls to be sure they operate properly. On your list of controls to inspect should be the front and rear brakes, throttle, clutch and shifter. You should also examine the steering for smoothness by turning the handlebars through the full operating range.
- Check tire pressure often, daily when you are touring, and always using a good gauge. Consult your owners' manual for correct pressure and load rating. Air pressure can change with the air temperature. While you´re at it, inspect the tires. Replace them if there´s less than 50 percent of the tread left, or if there´s any cracks, cuts or signs of distress. Tires should be changed by your dealer. They are expertly trained to replace tires and to inspect your wheels.
- Check for any fuel, oil or hydraulic fluid leaks. Give the cases and lines a once over to make sure there are no leaks.
- For high-mileage bikes, inspect the drive belt, sprockets and brakes.
- Check your headlights, directionals, tail light and brake light every time you ride. Not only do they help you see where you´re going, but they are your best way of being seen by others. If a light is out, it is easy to change yourself. Consult your owners' manual and/or service manual for correct type and removal and replacement procedure. If replacing a headlight, be certain the beam is focused properly.
- Before you start riding, sit on your bike and take a look in the mirrors to be sure they´re adjusted properly. Even if you don´t think you´ve moved the mirrors, do a quick check just to be sure.
- You can double the life of your battery by checking and correcting its water level regularly. It´s as easy as looking at it with a flashlight for most models. In warm weather climates, check the water level on a regular basis. Otherwise, every 2,500 miles is a good guideline. For those who can´t ride as often as they´d like, install a battery charger with a convenient disconnect. If you travel often, for instance, the charger will help you avoid a dead-battery homecoming.
- The Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan™ prevents a breakdown from ruining a trip. If you ever get stranded on the road, you´'ll be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses* you pay while covered repairs are being made to your bike, including car rental costs and pick-up charges. Plus, if you´re ever stuck overnight, your Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan will even pick up the tab for your hotel and meals.*See contract for complete details.
- Doing basic maintenance yourself can save you time and money in the long run, but don´t venture into the land of do-it-yourself if it´s not your natural habitat. The risks just aren´t worth it.
If you are the least bit unsure, go see the experts in their natural habitat.
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson® is the place to for your waste oil disposal. Bring by your waste oil and we will dispose of it for you FREE of charge. it is a great thing for the environment.
The credibility of our Service Department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in stock and high performance Harley-Davidson®, we are equipped to make your bike suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
We honor all warranty work and favor any recalls. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
Service Recommendations and Delivery
Please call our Service Department at (843) 369-5555 to schedule your service work.
Call our service department at (843) 369-5555.