2011 Harley-Davidson® FXDB Street Bob®
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
FXDB Street Bob®
FOR A LIMITED TIME W.Q.C. AND 10% CASH DOWN WE WILL MAKE YOUR FIRST 3 PAYMENTS YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PAYMENT FOR 90 DAYS ASK OUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS ...2011 Dyna Street Bob with a lot of extras... with only 3500 miles ...recently serviced and we include a 1 year in-house 50/50 drive train warranty (ask salesman about details) ...we have up to 72 month financing W.Q.C. and 10% cash down or trade equity your monthly payments could be as low as $179.00....now THAT A LOT OF FUN for only $179.00 a month ...why wait, you only go around once in life so why not start living the dream!! Call us today 843-369-5555
- Mini "ape-hanger" handlebar: Grab hold of the stainless steel mini ape-hanger handlebar and put your fists 8" up in the wind--it'll take you back to the good old days of post-war bobbers. And for that bare bones, bobber look, the wires are routed inside the steel.
- Bobber solo seat: True to the old school bobber look, a slammed solo seat drops you in nice and snug to the bike and close to the pavement beneath you. It's the ultimate bond with the road and your machine. Get the quintessential bobber style without sacrificing the comfort of the ride.
- Chopped rear fender: Lose the support covers and a good chunk of metal and you get another important feature of the bobber from yesteryear: the chopped rear fender. Stripped down clean, this fender offers just enough surface for low-profile taillights and a license plate bracket. Give other riders more tire to look at when you blow past them.
- Blacked out rims: Raw, gritty and no-nonsense--the Street Bob® motorcycle features black laced steel wheels and stainless steel spokes with an aggressive 19" wheel up front to lead your way out of the mundane. Blacked out like the Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam engine, these wheels make a bold statement and provide a smooth, true ride.
- Stop-turn-tail lights: Old school looks meet new-school engineering. Chrome, retro-style bullet taillights combine functionality to work twice as hard--stop beams and running lights plus turn indicators in two low-profile rear lamps. This is designed to eliminate the need for extra lights, creating a clean, minimal look.
- Sausage taillight: The devil is in the details when it comes to the essence of the period bobber--even at the tail end of the bike. The sausage taillight with attached license plate bracket was introduced back in the '40s, and it is still going strong today to capture that slick, nostalgic look.
- Fuel tank medallions: When it comes to motorcycles, there's one name that people will never mistake for another: Harley-Davidson®. The Street Bob® model features fuel tank medallions that ooze the iconic Harley-Davidson® attitude. Consider it your badge of honor bolted on the side of the fuel tank so everyone can see exactly how you roll.
- Premium paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal flakes. Unique effects in the pearl colors. Skimping simply is not in our vocabulary.
- Hand finished fuel tank: All Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand--that's what makes them stand out from the competition. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle--so we make it worth their time.
- Twin Cam 96™ engine heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 96™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 96™ engine innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 96™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson® styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 96™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson® style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by polished rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers--the Twin Cam 96™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles--not begs for mercy--when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Classic Harley-Davidson® rumble: Iconic, fierce, the most distinct decibels you'll ever hear bouncing off city canyons or scenic country landscapes. The sound of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle has a rich history of its own. It's a classic roar. It's the sound of freedom, soul and self-expression.
- Artfully hidden technology: Harley-Davidson® leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike--the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- H-D® Smart Security System (optional): The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to details and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Adjustable suspension: Preload is easily adjusted with a spanner wrench to make your suspension suit you and your riding style. The slammed low rear suspension gives you a more laid-back riding position and style. Low-profile, kicked back for profiling down the boulevard and hugging corners.
- Tuned to be ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different from any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability--it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Mid-mounted controls: Let your boots fall where they may, naturally to the mid-mounted controls and rider foot pegs on the Street Bob® model. An easy reach and tight rider triangle is confidence-inspiring for new riders eager to set off on their journey and riders whose legs run slightly shorter than others.
- Seat engineering and design: The seat is home for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders. They want a seat that has unique style without sacrificing comfort. Because of that, Harley-Davidson® invests a lot of time in researching, designing and testing seats so that every bike has just the right saddle.
- Engine idle temperature management strategy: Our motorcycles are built to be ridden. A lot. So that means that rider comfort is top of the mind. Always. With the Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) feature, the motorcycle automatically cuts fuel and fire from rear cylinder when idling, which helps reduce engine heat felt by rider and passenger. This feature can easily be turned on by your dealer.
- Length: 92.8 in. (2357 mm)
- Laden Seat Height: 25.5 in. (648 mm)
- Unladen Seat Height: 26.7 in. (678 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Rake Steering Head: 29°
- Trail: 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1631 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gal (17.8 l)
- Oil Capacity: 3 qt. (2.8 l)
- Dry Weight: 634 lbs. (287.6 kg)
- Running Order Weight: 667 lbs. (302.6 kg)
- Transmission: 6-speed transmission
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- Displacement: 96 cu. in. (1584 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.75 in. / 4.38 in. (95.3 mm / 111.1 mm)
- Engine Torque: 92 ft. lbs. @ 3000 rpm (1349, 123 Nm @ 3000 rpm)
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Fuel Economy City: 35 mpg (6.72 l/100km)
- Fuel Economy Hwy : 54 mpg (4.36 l/100km)
- Gear Ratio 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratio 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratio 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratio 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratio 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratio 6th: 2.79
- Front Wheel: Black, Laced Steel
- Rear Wheel: Black, Laced Steel
- Front Tire: 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire: 160/70-17 73V
- Instruments: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Indicator Lamps: High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system(optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings:
- Front Brakes: 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes: 2-piston torque-free floating
- Exhaust System: Chrome, staggered, straight-cut shorty exhaust with dual
- 2-year unlimited mileage
- Vivid Black
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- 1584 cc (96 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.75 in./4.38 in. (95.3 mm/111.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston torque-free floating
- Front Tire
- 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire
- 160/70-17 73V
- 64.2 in. (1631 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.7 in. (678 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.7 gal. (17.8 l)
- City: 35 mpg (6.72 l/100km), Hwy: 54 mpg (4.36 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 634 lb. (287.6 kg)
- 6-speed transmission
- Final Drive
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Vivid Black
- 2-year unlimited mileage