2012 Harley-Davidson® Dyna Glide - Fat Bob
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Dyna Glide - Fat Bob
FOR A LIMITED TIME W.Q.C. AND 10% CASH DOWN WE WILL MAKE YOUR FIRST 2 PAYMENTS YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PAYMENT FOR 60 DAYS SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY PLEASE ASK OUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS ...2012 Fat Bob with a lot of extras... with only 12000 miles ...recently serviced and we include a 1 year in-house 50/50 drive train warranty (ask salesman about details) ...we have up to 72 month financing W.Q.C. and 10% cash down or trade equity your monthly payments could be as low as $179.00....now THATS A LOT OF FUN for only $179.00 a month ...why wait, you only go around once in life so why not start living the dream!! Call today!!! 843-369-5555 SPRING RALLY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER SO DON'T WAIT, ACT FAST FOR THE VERY BEST SELECTION!
- Drag-Style Handlebar: The Fat Bob® motorcycle features an internally wired 1 1/4" bar with tall risers. This beefy handlebar is truly reminiscent of an aggressive quarter mile monster. And with the wires routed through the steel, you get a clean, minimal look with nothing standing in your way of the open road.
- Aggressive Front End: With its wide stance and fat styling, the Fat Boy® comes on like a back-alley brawler: big, bold and dripping with attitude. Muscled up forks, huge headlamp and a 16-inch front wheel wrapped in a 130mm tire give it a menacing, all-business stance and powerful performance—that thick Michelin® Scorcher™ gripping the blacktop for better control and smoother cruising.
- Dual Front Chrome Headlamp: Twice the custom style. Twice the badass attitude. The Fat Bob® model features a distinctive cast chrome double headlamp bucket that blasts open the night so you can see everything in your path. And with double the chrome coverage of a single bucket, you're bound to turn twice as many heads on the boulevard.
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: Welcome to the crossroads of pure Harley-Davidson® style and smart engineering. The 'Tommy Gun' 2-1-2 exhaust increases exhaust flow to provide heart stopping performance, signature Harley-Davidson rumble, and big style.
- Chrome Covered Rear Shocks: Lowered and drenched in genuine Harley-Davidson® chrome, the rear suspension on the Fat Bob® motorcycle features high-performance coil-over rear shocks that provide a smooth ride and help strike the bike's eye-catching balance of chrome and darkeness.
- Fuel Tank Medallions: When it comes to motorcycles, there's one name that people will never mistake for another: Harley-Davidson. The Fat Bob® model features the Harley-Davidson® "Bar and Shield" proudly displayed on the tank. Consider it your badge of honor bolted on the side of your bike so everyone can see exactly how you roll.
- Premium Paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal flakes. Unique effects in the sunglo and pearl colors. Skimping simply is not in our vocabulary.
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank: All Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand—that's what makes them stand out from the competition. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle—so we make it worth their time.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™; engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution®, Twin Cam 88®; and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson® Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and chrome rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power: New for 2012: live your ride to the power of 103. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It's a performance punch that you'll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or rolling with luggage packed or a passenger in back—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
- Artfully Hidden Technology: Harley-Davidson® leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike—the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive Controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- H-D® Smart Security System (optional): The factory-installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to details and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique. Offered as a part of the 'Security Package' (which includes Anti-Lock Brakes).
- Anti-Lock Brakes (optional): You may be cruising with swagger, but you know safety counts. This sophisticated, factory-installed ABS gives 'stopping power' a double meaning. Its components are tastefully hidden within the wheel hub, so you'll still turn heads with clean, streamlined design. But more importantly, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it. Offered as a part of the 'Security Package' (which includes the H-D® Smart Security System).
- Adjustable Suspension: Preload is easily adjusted with a spanner wrench to make your suspension suit you and your riding style. The slammed low rear suspension gives you a more laid-back riding position and style. Low-profile, kicked back for profiling down the boulevard and hugging corners.
- Dual Disk Front Brakes: Keeping your mind clear and soaking up the freedom of the open road means not fretting about your ride. Especially when it comes to stopping. High performance, sleek design, the dual disk brakes feature 4-piston fixed calipers out front grabbing on floating rotors for superior stopping power.
- Tuned to be Ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different from any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability—it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires: New Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires provide the superior performance, sensational grip, impressive durability and excellent handling expected on a race-bred bike. The exclusive deep-cut tread design improves grip and water evacuation capability. Grip performance and durability is also enhanced by the tire's rubber compounds, which use the latest generation of Michelin synthetic polymers. Under the rear rubber, aramid belts are used to stabilize your ride, which helps inspire confidence in handling.
- Forward-Mounted Controls: With the custom forward-mounted controls on the Fat Bob® model, you can kick back a little and stretch your legs for the ultimate cruise through town or across the state line. It's time to take in the open road the way you were meant to—on a two-wheeled machine that's built to outdo the rest.
- Seat Engineering and Design: The seat is home for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders. They want a seat that has unique style without sacrificing comfort. Because of that, Harley-Davidson invests a lot of time in researching, designing and testing seats so that every bike has just the right saddle.
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy: Our motorcycles are built to be ridden. A lot. So that means that rider comfort is top of mind. Always. With the Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) feature, the motorcycle automatically cuts fuel and fire from rear cylinder when idling, which helps reduce engine heat felt by rider and passenger. This feature can easily be turned on by your dealer.
- Length: 91.7 in. (2,329 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.1 in. (663 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27 in. (686 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 29
- Trail: 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16 67H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3 qt. (2.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 673 lb. (305 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 706 lb. (320 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
- Bore: 3.875 in. (98.4 mm)
- Stroke: 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Displacement: 103 cu in (1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Exhaust: Chrome, “Tommy Gun” 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Machined, Aluminum Slotted Disc
- Wheels, Rear Type: Machined, Aluminum Slotted Disc
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 100 ft-lb (136 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 30
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 31
- Fuel Economy Combined City/Hwy: 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 103™
- 103 cu. in. (1,690 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.875 in. (98.4 mm) x 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston torque-free floating
- Front Tire
- 130/90B16 67H
- Rear Tire
- 180/70B16 77H
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.1 in. (663 mm); Unladen: 27 in. (686 mm)
- 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 673 lb. (305 kg)
- Final Drive
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Big Blue Pearl, H-D Orange, Black Denim
- 2 year unlimited mileage