2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide - CVO Custom
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Road Glide - CVO Custom
JUST MADE AVAILABLE TODAY! 2013 CVO Road Glide in Atomic Orange and Gray finish!! So many extras on this bike make it a Top of the Line Touring model!! Air ride suspension, electric center stand, 110 inch Screamin Eagle engine, and more chrome than you'll find on a '57 Chevy!! Get down here to beautiful Myrtle Beach and take this beauty for a test ride!! We have up to 84 month financing available and with your qualified credit and just 10% cash or trade equity down, we can get you on this bike for as little as $339 per month!!! Once you ride it, you'' definitely want this one for your own! Call one of our knowledgeable salespeople today and see just how easy it is to make your Harley dream come true! 843-369-5555
A shark-nosed touring beast packed with premium technology, luxury, and plenty of street appeal. This is how you take the road with power and style.
- Exclusive CVO™ Enhancements: All the quality. All the legacy of the Harley-Davidson® name. Plus custom touches and performance that distinguish you from every other bike on the road. Sure there's a little vanity. Premium custom. Big, tricked-out wheels. Deep attention to details. The perfect storm of engineering and style you'll only find on a custom machine. And you'll spoil yourself with the accessories—from comfort to electronics to chrome. But the real signature of a Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle is the explosive power and sleek detailing of the huge Twin Cam 110™ with Screamin' Eagle® engine badges. It's custom-built, not just for anyone, but for true connoisseurs of the road.
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand finished paint and graphics come standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles, balancing style and premium appeal to create one-of-a-kind custom motorcycle masterpieces. The CVO™ Road Glide® Custom model offers three, exclusive new color schemes for 2013 with bold, hand-painted "Edge" graphics adorning the gas tank and plenty of matching paint on the fairing and upper fork covers, fenders and saddlebags. Plus, the fuel tank and fairing sport brushed-nickel "skull" medallions. Skimping? The word's simply not in our vocabulary.
- New Slipstream Collection Controls: The new 2013 Slipstream controls add a touch of top-of-the-line custom to the CVO™ Road Glide® Custom model. With a new design for 2013, the hand and foot controls all feature that characteristic modern Slipstream look and quality. It’s premium custom touches like this—stylish and comfortable—that set our Custom Vehicle Operations™ models on a higher level.
- Low-profile GTX® Saddlebags & Custom Rear Fascia: These injection-molded hard bags have room for 2.26 cubic feet of long-haul luxuries, new lid-integrated audio speakers, and even better, they open from the top, so your gear won't end up spilled all over the highway. And when you're off the road, the same key opens your saddlebags and starts the bike. But that usefulness comes wrapped in plenty of style. The big bags and their color-matched latches are a perfect surface for showing off the premium paint. The custom rear fascia with its signals, low-mounted LED-illuminated license plate, and ground effects give a clean look to the back end. And the bags' stretched bottom design and contoured composite skirts that wrap over the exhaust complete the bike's low, lean and mean road profile.
- Chrome Dual Exhaust: Premium custom style goes the distance on the CVO™ Road Glide® Custom model, with these beautiful chrome pipes. They feature 4-inch touring mufflers, black billet end caps with chrome spears and chrome touring shields (the 110th Anniversary Edition model celebrates in shining style with chrome end caps with black spears). Relish the style, rumble and performance of these high-end pipes.
- Custom Agitator Wheels: These wheels are gorgeous in every way. Bold 19-inch front and 18-inch back wheels deliver a dramatic profile. Plus, you'll still get that custom Agitator style—Contrast Chrome/Black wheels with a seven spoke design and matching full-floating brake rotors with a chrome center hub.
- Blacked-out Powertrain: Can something menacing also be elegant? Here's the proof. The CVO™ Road Glide® Custom's black powder-coated powertrain gleams with a gloss black engine and transmission covers. It's every element, from rocker box covers to crankcase, cylinders, and transmission side cover embody tuxedo-fine styling that's dripping with unmistakably raw attitude.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 110™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. The colossal 110™ cubic inches provide seemingly endless torque with adrenaline-pumping pull through all six gears. Boasting the largest-displacement V-Twin engine by Harley-Davidson, the Twin Cam 110™ engine produces 118 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. Six speeds. A strong driveline and a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson® Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 110™ with Screamin' Eagle engine badges and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Granite heads and cylinders feature machined cooling fin tips and are highlighted by gloss black rocker covers. Exclusive to CVO™ models, the black powertrain and Twin Cam 110™ badging are unapologetically distinguished. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 110™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Hydraulic Clutch: Performance gets the custom treatment on Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles. The addition of a high-performance clutch with hydraulic actuation helps make sure you're getting a smooth, confident feel with just the right amount of effort and a hands-off reliability that's only fitting. And you'll love the confidence and control it lends when harnessing those 110 cubic inches of Twin Cam power.
- "Heavy Breather" Performance Air Cleaner: This high-flow, forward facing exposed air cleaner is sure to turn heads with its black anodized styling, as it boosts your Twin Cam 110™ engine's performance for even more power.
- Enhanced Harman Kardon® Audio System with iPod®: Naturally, the king of the road gets some royal extras, all the better for booming down the boulevards. This Custom’s premium Harman Kardon® audio system includes two 200 watt amplifiers—one driving two tweeters and two 5x7-inch MTX speakers in the fairing, the other for the two-way, 5x7 inch MTX saddlebag speakers—and an integrated iPod interface that lets you control your tracks right from the hand controls. And to be sure you can make sound use of all this, we’ll even throw in an exclusively-styled Harley-Davidson® 8GB iPod® Nano.
- Daymaker™ LED Headlamp: Big, bold and bright, this high-output, two-lamp headlight packs high-end technology into contemporary custom styling for amazing illumination. This blazing brute delivers excellent night visibility, while making you visible to other drivers in light or darkness.
- Anti-Lock Brakes: When it comes to the CVO™ Road Glide® Custom model with optional ABS, "stopping power" has a double meaning. We've incorporated the components of our ABS within the wheel hub without sacrificing any of the bike's iconic custom style, so you'll still turn heads with a clean, streamlined design. More importantly, though, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it.
- Electronic Cruise Control: If you're ready to take Touring to the next level, the cruise control feature will help you settle in for the long haul. Get the comfort of the cruise without the cables cluttering up your handlebar. Our electronic throttle control technology makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Artfully Hidden Technology: Harley-Davidson® leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike—the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive Controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- Frame-Mounted Fairing: The iconic frame-mounted Shark-Nose fairing always leads you in the direction of the open road. Its distinctive style and attitude make it an original in motorcycling history and a defining element of the legendary Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® Custom model. But it also earns its way with performance: bolted to the motorcycle frame, it stays put and cuts down the wind to make your ride smooth and easygoing, while its integrated storage gives you a place to keep the valuables you need to access easily your journey.
- Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes offer consistent stopping power. The 4-piston front and rear calipers with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
- Tuned to Be Ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different than any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability—it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Two-Piece Seat (With Solo Option): The ultimate in custom touring style and comfort in either solo or two-up configuration. Whether you’d rather be a lone road ranger or roll with a passenger, this custom 2-piece leather touring saddle with removable pillion goes the distance in luxury and looks. With its low profile and new leather inserts for 2013, it offers custom style all the way—while its deep bucket is trimmed in at the thighs and sculpted to hold you close to your ride and the road, so you can log the miles without getting weary.
- Full-Length Footboards with Extended Heel Shift Lever: Your boots were made for riding, in comfort, and any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a tried and true design that's stood the test of time and rubber isolation that spares you from vibration. New for 2013, we've added even more comfort with a redesigned extended reach heel shift lever that makes getting through the gears quick and easy and gives your foot more room on the left-side board. Plus, height adjustable passenger boards add another level of comfort for your riding partner.
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: Welcome to the crossroads of pure Harley-Davidson style and smart engineering. The 2-1-2 exhaust helps direct heat away from the rider and passenger, while providing ample performance, and signature Harley-Davidson rumble, and big style.
- "Windsplitter" Smoked Windshield: For long two-lane or interstate hauls, comfort against the wind can dictate whether you make the next state or pull off at the next exit. Our "Windsplitter" windshield with new graphics for 2013 makes the CVO™ Road Glide® Custom motorcycle a wind-deflecting force to be reckoned with. Add to that some Road Glide® wind deflectors and you've got a machine designed to make sure the only thing in your face is the sunset on the horizon.
- Engine Idle Temperature Management System: Our motorcycles are built to be ridden. A lot. So that means that rider comfort is top of mind. Always. The Engine Idle Temperature Management System (EITMS) feature shuts off fuel to the rear cylinder when the bike is at idle and the engine reaches a certain temperature, so it can cool off as the engine idles only on the front cylinder. Best part, you can easily turn this feature on or off yourself whenever the bike is stopped.
- Length: 96.2 in. (2,443.48 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.6 in. (675.64 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in. (125 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.69 in. (169.926 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55B18 M/C 80H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 809 lb. (367 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 838 lb. (380 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Displacement: 110 cu in (1,802 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.0
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Chrome dual exhaust with 4 in. touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
- Wheels, Front Type: Contrast Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Wheels, Rear Type: Contrast Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 122 ft-lb (165.4076 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 30
- Fuel Economy - Combined City/Hwy: 41 mpg (5.7366 L/100km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system, 6-Speed, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS
- Gauges: New-Daymaker™ LED Headlamp- contrast chrome/black
NOTES:Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 110™
- 110 cu in (1,802 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Rear Tire
- 180/55B18 M/C 80H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 6.69 in. (169.926 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 41 mpg (5.7366 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 809 lb. (367 kg)
- Roman Gold and Burnt Emerald with Edge Graphics, Atomic Orange & Galaxy Grey with Edge Graphics