2014 Harley-Davidson® Road King - CVO
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Road King - CVO
FOR A LIMITED TIME W.Q.C. AND 10% CASH DOWN WE WILL MAKE YOUR FIRST 3 PAYMENTS YOU CAN RIDE FREE FOR 90 DAYS SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY PLEASE ASK OUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS This gorgeous 2014 CVO Road King is in perfect pristine shape and has been professionally maintained! So many details to list that we can't include them all. Mustang custom seat with rider and passenger backrests, luggage rack, vented HD windshield, speedo/tach combo, flush mount caps on the tank and much much more! Has all the incredible amenities that you've come to expect from the CVO line! We have up to 84 month financing available and with your qualified credit and just 10% cash or trade equity down, we can get you on this bike for as little as $299 per month!!!Call today, or better yet come down and see us in beautiful Myrtle Beach! Get your deposit on this one fast!! 843-369-5555
For the rider who wants it all, the bike that has it all: classic style, long haul comfort. Heavy custom details. Totally re-thought to give you more of that big road-eating grin.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine: Asking riders if they’d like passing power is like asking them “Would you like beer in the pitcher” when they have reached their final destination at the end of a long, dusty ride. Everybody wants it, and the Twin Cam 110™ Engine is 110 cubic inches of Harley-Davidson V-Twin built you can rely on to deliver it. The result: massive low end torque and quick 60 to 80 mph 5th gear roll-on to get you around that 18-wheeler. In the tradition of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96® engines that came before it, the new Twin Cam 110™ Engine is all about the feeling an engine delivers to the rider. There’s a reason we’re called the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Once you send some fuel this one, you’ll have do doubt what it is.
- Hydraulic Clutch: Performance gets the custom treatment on Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles. The addition of a high-performance clutch with hydraulic actuation helps make sure you're getting a smooth, confident feel with just the right amount of effort and a hands-off reliability that's only fitting. And you'll love the confidence and control it lends when harnessing those 110 cubic inches of Twin Cam power.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Pure. Dripping with power. A jewel machined out of metal. There's no mistaking the roots of the Twin Cam 110™ with Screamin' Eagle® engine badges: authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, with an attention to detail you'll get from no other motorcycle company. Its granite-colored heads and cylinders feature machined cooling fin tips and are highlighted by chrome rocker covers and Twin Cam 110™ engine badging. it's a pure, powerful declaration of the value of staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little, and it's the rare ride that responds like this. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, giving you a better match between engine RPM and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement, for control and response that go a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 110™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. The colossal 110 cubic inches provide seemingly endless torque with adrenaline-pumping pull through all six gears. Boasting the largest-displacement V-Twin engine by Harley-Davidson, the Twin Cam 110™ engine produces 118 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. Six speeds. A strong driveline and a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Ventilator Intake with Screamin' Eagle® Badge: Everything about the Twin Cam 110™ Engine is a testament to the premium styling and performance you get with a limited Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle. Right smack between the engine jugs rests the 'ventilator' intake with high-flow filter element, back plate, diamond-cut, Midnight Pearl finish Screamin' Eagle® badge and protective rain sock. Your bike will breathe easy while the increased air flow boosts the raw power. Unique and exclusive. That is what Custom Vehicle Operations is all about.
- Project RUSHMORE - Confidence: Here are some of the innovations The Rider Project led to: the new Reflex™ Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Linked Brakes, new dual halogen and LED headlamps, brighter Tour Pak® lighting, brighter turn signals, brighter brake lights, and a new steering head with stiffer front forks. Locked-up tires are now history even when there’s wet pavement. We’ve made it feel even better to lean your way through a turn. Now you can see better. And we’ve made you more conspicuous to the cage-driving public. Because one thing we all agree on is this: Bikes that work better make riders who ride better. Take a ride. See how good you can be.
- Reflex™ Linked Brakes with Anti-lock Braking System: No doubt about it, there are times riding when you need to haul things down in a hurry. And you don’t get to pick those times. Or decide whether or not they occur when you’re on a flat, smooth, dry, perfect new stretch of pavement. That’s why our touring models feature new Reflex™ anti-lock braking (ABS) with dynamically, electronically linked brakes. ABS turns a locked up front wheel or a rear wheel skid into a relic from riding’s history. And the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter what the road condition is. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Daymaker™ LED Headlights: For those who regard darkness as an invitation to go farther, the Daymaker™ LED headlight will light the way. With 2,136 powerful, daylight-simulating lumens that bathe the dark road in natural light, a shoulder-to-shoulder spread of 160 feet and a 450-foot punch, the night is yours to take will full confidences. Because not all of us look for an exit when day turns to night.
- New Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, getting through the corners just got better. We stiffened up the front end, increased the fork diameter to 49mm and added new steel ball bearings, with lubricant contained inside to keep contaminants out for durability. The responsiveness is dialed in.
- Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® front brakes with Anti-Locking Brake System (ABS) offer consistent stopping power at all speeds. The 4-piston front and rear caliper with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
- Project RUSHMORE - Styling: Project RUSHMORE is the journey we set out on to take our touring motorcycles to places never imagined before – to turn all the possibilities for what a motorcycle can be now into true Milwaukee steel. We did it our way, as we’ve always done. As riders. Riding with other riders. Thousand of hours, countless road tests, millions of miles. Looking for the technology and innovations that truly make the ride better. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. Making it work better. Making it look sleeker. Modern. Clean. Tight. Let your eye take the journey over the machine. This is classic Harley-Davidson style and an all-new look at the exact same time. At Harley-Davidson, form has always followed function. And both have always reported to emotion. Now we’re just doing it on a completely different level.
- New Tank and Fender Badges: This isn’t just a motorcycle. It’s a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature badges, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- Agitator Chrome Wheels: The CVO Road King motorcycle rides on custom Agitator 7-spoke, mirror-chrome wheels wrapped in classic wide white wall tires. And there's a new brake rotor designed to show more of the wheel and a cut back front fender that uncovers more of the white wall tire. Nostalgia, meet the cutting edge of street custom.
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand finished paint and graphics come standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles, balancing style and premium appeal to create one-of-a-kind custom motorcycle masterpieces. The CVO™ Road King® motorcycle offers two exclusive color schemes) with hand-painted "Fusion" graphics and pin-stripes adorning the gas tank and plenty of matching paint on the fairing-lowers, fenders, saddlebags, and more. Plus, the fuel tank sports true custom melted-glass-look cloisonné emblems. Skimping? The word's simply not in our vocabulary.
- Custom saddlebags, rear fascia and new matching seat.: This motorcycle may be a masterpiece, but it’s no museum piece—it’s ready to go the distance and its rear assembly’s a big part of that. Sure, the custom rear fascia with its red-lens signals, and the saddlebags and new low profile matching seat with their extended styling and color-matched finishes all add to the bike’s premium custom look. But there’s plenty of space in those hard-case bags to secure your loot, and the LED stop/turn/tail lights deliver crisp, reliable visibility in all conditions, mile after mile after mile.
- Project RUSHMORE - Comfort: The comfort of our machines has been dialed in the hard way: Over 110 years and thousands of miles in all kinds of conditions on every kind of street, road and highway ever laid down in pavement. Long hours in the saddle are the only way there is to learn what you need to know about things like airflow, heat management, seat materials and textures and the amount of effort it takes to pull a clutch lever. We don't stop until we build the most comfortable machines you can throw a leg over. We all want to go farther, and when you and your rider are more comfortable in the saddle, you can.
- One Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with all the riders we talked while we were rebuilding these motorcycles from the ground up, we didn’t encounter a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- New Saddlebag Design: Don’t let the sleek new look of these saddlebags deceive you. The look is tight on the outside, but things just got a little roomier on the inside. You want stuffability and these deliver bigger than ever. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids they open with one touch of one hand. The lock is tight and integrated into the latch where you can put the key in without the danger of scratching your premium paint. Welcome to the next level of the bagger.
- Length: 96.5 in. (2,450 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.5 in. (675 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B19 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 787 lb. (357 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 822 lb. (373 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2.5 cu ft (0.07 m3)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 109.9 cu.in. (1,801 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Chrome dual with 4 in. touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
- Wheels, Front Type: Mirror Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Wheels, Rear Type: Mirror Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 116.5 ft-lb (158 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 30
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 41 mpg (5.7 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system, gear/rpm display, low fuel warning, cruise control , ABS, miles to empty display, multi color backlight
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with: Odometer Time-of-day clock on odometer Dual trip meter Low fuel indicator light Mileage countdown feature Low oil pressure indicator light LED ABS and cruise indicator lights Engine diagnostics readout Gear and 6-speed indicator light Customer programmable background light color Spun Metal gauge face
NOTES:Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 110™
- 109.9 cu.in. (1,801 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- 180/55B18 80H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.5 in. (675 mm); Unladen: 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 41 mpg (5.7 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 787 lb. (357 kg)
- Deep Sherwood Pearl and Galactic Black with Aztec Shadow Graphics, Titanium Dust and Galactic Black with Aztec Shadow Graphics, Tribal Orange and Galactic Black with Aztec Shadow Graphics