2015 Harley-Davidson® FLSTFB - FAT BOY LO
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
FLSTFB - FAT BOY LO
Low and lean, the Fatboy Low is the perfect bike for you if you are looking for a great cruiser with beefed up, low slung style!! Loads of Twin Cam power get you down the streets as the envy of all your friends!! We have up to 84 month financing available and with your qualified credit and just 10% cash or trade equity down, we can get you on this bike for as little as $199 per month!!!Call us today for more information! 843-369-5555 We can show you just how easy it can be to put that new Harley-Davidson in your garage!
- Fat Custom Style: Recalling the "hardtail" choppers of the '60s and '70s, the Fat Boy® Lo model keeps that heritage alive more than forty years later. It shows a darker side of the original "fat custom" bike—laid-back and blacked-out with an unmistakable profile on the road. But the nostalgic style isn't just about the confident stance, paint and old-school detail. It's how you look riding it. It's how it feels. It's the classic, relaxed riding position that speaks volumes. You're not just cruising. You're in charge—kicked back on a throne of machined metal surveying your domain.
- Fat Custom Tank Details: This tank makes a statement with its leather tank strap, satin chrome side badges, and satin chrome speedometer and ignition switch console. The speedo face boasts a big, bold display for the odometer and an ancillary display for gear and rpm, so all the info you need on the fly is yours at a glance.
- Fat Features: Big in all the right places. The 17-inch wheels of black, bullet-hole, disc-cast aluminum definitely make an impression—especially with rubber 140mm wide in front and a beefy 200mm in back. And check out the chopsticks up front—fat front fork behind the huge, gorgeous headlamp. The handlebars are wide, giant stainless steel with bare-knuckle satin chrome risers. It's a lot of fat in one tight bike. Definitely meaty. Wide. Big-boned. A bruiser. Call it what you want. Just admit that you want it.
- Hidden Rear Shocks: If you want a comfortable bike but love that rigid-suspension look, you've come to the right bike. We've kept all the modern comforts where they belong—below the surface of a rad, vintage-looking bike. You get the classic lines of a vintage "hardtail" frame with the horizontal rear shocks hidden in the guts. It's a signature rigid look, and you'll only find it on a Softail® model.
- Blacked Out Finishes: You might say black is the new chrome when it comes to the Fat Boy® Lo model. There's black denim finish on the frame, swingarm, front shock covers, derby cover, horn cover, coil cover, oil tank and air cleaner cover. Black, bullet-hole disc-cast aluminum wheels with black centers and matching outer rims. Flat-black exhaust shields on the satin chrome shotgun exhaust. Gloss black half-moon footboards. Even blacked-out mirrors and headlamp. And black powder-coating on the powertrain with satin chrome accents finishes the job. With all this paint, you won't just be riding fat and low. You'll be throwing shade all the way.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and satin chrome rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power: Live your ride to the power of 103. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump-pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It’s a performance punch that you’ll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or rolling with luggage packed or a passenger in back—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional): The optional factory-installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle's electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to detail and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Standard Anti-Lock Brakes: When it comes to the Fat Boy® Lo model, "stopping power" has a double meaning. The components of our ABS are tastefully stylized within the wheel hub, so you'll still turn heads with clean, streamlined design. More importantly, though, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it.
- New Front Brake System: A new front brake system on the Softail® models this year delivers a 40 percent reduction in the amount of lever force required at peak braking. The handlebar master and front cylinders have been restyled. There's a new 4-piston fixed caliper with 32 and 34 mm pistons, premium caliper piston coating to minimize initial displacement and a larger 300 mm rotor. It all adds up to more stopping power with less effort.
- Fat Dunlop® Tires: Fatter is better. Rubber 140mm wide up front mitigates feedback from the street for a smoother ride. And the beefy 200mm rear tire provides a confident feeling of sure contact with the road. And since they're from Dunlop®, you know you're wrapping your premium rollers in quality rubber.
- Low Suspension: To give the Fat Boy® Lo model its distinctive road-hugging stance, we've dropped the front and rear suspension 1.15 inches. It's a down and dirty 24.25 inches. Perfect for smaller riders or those who just like to feel down in the bike.
- Full-Length Rider Footboards: Your boots were made for riding, in any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a tried and true design that's stood the test of time. Plenty of foot positions for your taste and comfort. Rubber vibration isolation for a comfortable ride. And heel-toe shifting for confident shifting every time. It takes a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth heel-toe rhythm, you'll never give it up. The toes of your boots won't take the same beating, either.
- Low Profile Handlebars: These low profile fat handlebars practically beg you to reach out and grab your freedom. Their reduced-reach design makes them perfect both for new riders who want the confidence of better control and road-hardened warriors who demand more easy-rider comfort.
- Narrow Seat: To go along with the low seat height, we've added some ergos to make sure every inch of low pays off in pleasurable riding. We've slimmed up the seat itself. With the seat shape, lowdown frame and rigid powertrain, you can be sure you'll feel a solid, comfortable connection with the bike and road.
- Length: 93.9 in. (2,385 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 24.3 in. (616 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.4 in. (670 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in. (125 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 31.6
- Trail: 5.8 in. (147 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 140/75R17 67V
- Tires, Rear Specification: 200/55R17 78V
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.5 qt. (3.3 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 700 lb. (318 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 731 lb. (332 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore: 3.87 in. (98.4 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Exhaust: Denim Black and Satin Chrome, over/under shotgun with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 97.4 ft-lb (132 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 25.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.2
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 103B™
- 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.87 in. (98.4 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 140/75R17 67V
- Rear Tire
- 200/55R17 78V
- 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 24.3 in. (616 mm); Unladen: 26.4 in. (670 mm)
- 31.6 deg.
- 5.8 in. (147 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 700 lb. (318 kg)
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Vivid Black