2015 Harley-Davidson® Trike - Freewheeler
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Trike - Freewheeler
THIS TRIKE JUST ARRIVED!!!!! ...PRE OWNED 2015 FREEWHEELER TRIKE WITH ONLY 5100 MILES .. ...THIS TRIKE HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED AND IS READY TO RIDE AND COMES WITH A 1 YEAR 50/50 IN HOUSE DRIVE TRAIN WARRANTY .....WE HAVE UP TO 84 MONTH FINANCING AVAILABLE W.Q.C. AND THE INTEREST RATES ARE STILL LOW...YOUR PAYMENTS COULD BE AS LOW AS $319 PER MONTH... SO CALL 843-369-5555 OR BETTER YET, COME BY OUR STORE IN BEAUTIFUL MYRTLE BEACH S.C. AND RIDE IT HOME...CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE RIDING DOWN THE COAST WITH YOUR FAVORITE HONEY HOLDING ON TIGHT, SIDEBURNS BLOWING IN THE BREEZE LISTENING ...WE CAN HELP YOU WITH SHIPPING MOST ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES SO PLEASE ASK OUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS ...
- Project RUSHMORE - Engine: As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. The amount of torque and horsepower it delivers over the RPM range is in direct proportion to the feeling it gives you when you roll on the throttle. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we’ve been building them for 110 years. Project RUSHMORE gave us the opportunity to dial it in just right. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson® engine. The consensus was: We want more. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. So we built the engines that deliver it. We’re proud to unveil the next level of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine. And prove once and for all, the customer is always right.
- H-D Smart Security™ System (Optional): The optional dealership-installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle's electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to detail and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Three Wheel Frame Design: Trikes are bound to ride a little differently than two-wheeled machines. But when they're done right, they have a joy of their own. Harley-Davidson uses legendary engineering and ride dynamics to keep you comfortable and connected to the road. This three-wheeled pioneer is built from the ground up for maximum handling. The frame and chassis structure is engineered to specifically handle the steering forces and weight of a three-wheel vehicle. And we defy you find a more comfortable ride on the touring circuit from two to four to eighteen wheels.
- Electric Reverse with Handlebar-Mounted Control: We know you expect the ultimate performance from the ultimate Harley-Davidson® touring machine, so we make sure to deliver. Case in point: this electric reverse puts convenient control at your fingertips, for confident, easy movement for parking, loading, close-quarters maneuvering, or any situation where only going one way is not an option.
- Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Series Blackwall Tires: The Freewheeler™ model rides on bias front and radial back Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Series blackwall tires. Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ technology uses harder compounds at the center and softer on the sides for a tire that still knows how to knuckle down on corners. Perfect for making this bike agile on every curvy stretch of road. And the way it feels going through an abrupt off-camber turn will put a grin on your face that'll last to the next state line.
- Rear to Front Linked Brakes: No doubt about it, there are times riding when you need to haul things down in a hurry. That’s why the Freewheeler™ model comes standard with rear to front linked brakes. When the rear brake is applied the system also applies the front brake for maximum stopping power. However, the front brake is independent so you can use it without applying and brake to the rear. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Dual Disc Front and Hayes™ Rear Brakes: Keeping your mind clear and soaking up the freedom of the open road means not fretting about your ride. Especially when it comes to stopping. High performance, sleek design, the dual disc brakes feature 6-piston fixed calipers grabbing on floating rotors for superior stopping power.
- New Ergonomically Designed Hand Controls: It’s hard to enjoy the ride or keep your eyes focused on what’s coming down the road when you’re fussing and bothering with the switches on your handlebar. So we’ve worked over the hand controls on our trikes with as much passion as we’ve worked over our engine. We made the shape more ergonomic and located and angled them to fall right under your thumbs. We’ve added left-hand cruise for easy activation, and we’ve improved the feel to give you a confidence-inspiring click at every push of a button.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, getting through the corners just got better. We stiffened up the front end and increased the fork diameter to 49mm, an increase of 18 percent. The responsiveness is dialed in. Plus a steering damper controls feedback from the road. So when you're out with your bagger buddies, you'll stay right at the front of the pack.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the air-cooled, rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed for a smooth ride. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts: Your boots were made for riding—any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a time-tested, tried-and-true design and rubber isolation for a comfortable ride, while the height-adjustable passenger boards add another level of customizable comfort for your riding partner. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. It might take a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth shifting rhythm, you'll never give it up.
- New Passenger Grab Rails: The all-new Freewheeler™ model is sporting a pair of wide diameter grab rails for your passenger. They're easy to find without looking down, and easy to grip. The feeling is sturdy, safe and secure. So you can let the High-Output Twin Cam 103™ engine rumble knowing your passenger has an excellent hand hold.
- Air Adjustable Rear Shocks: With air-adjustable suspension that comes standard, you can dial in your ride to accommodate heavier or lighter payloads, battle unexpected road conditions or simply set it to how you like to roll. The lighter the load, the softer you can go by decreasing the air pressure a bit, or increase the air pressure for a more firm ride. There's a convenient air valve for quick adjusting. It's all about rider and passenger comfort and setting your bike to fit your taste—the easy way.
- Standard Cruise Control: Installing cruise control is standard operating procedure on the trike models because riding long stretches of unbroken highway is standard operating procedure among riders. Electronic throttle control means no cable cluttering up your handlebar. And the switches are placed where you can easily dial in your speed with your left thumb, give the wrist a break, and keep hauling on down the road.
- New Assist & Slip Hydraulic Clutch: Clutch effort goes way down on the Freewheeler™ motorcycle. Thanks to the new Assist & Slip hydraulic clutch, you can ride all day through stop-and-go traffic without wearing out your hand and forearm.
- New Reduced Reach Comfort Stitched Seat: The seat on the new Freewheeler™ model moves the rider up 1" closer to the controls for an easier reach to the bars. And its one-piece, two-up stitched construction means it keeps you good to go for hours. We spent a lot of hours getting the comfort, position and feel exactly right because we know how many hours riders are going to spend using it.
- New Unique Trunk System: The trunk on the Freewheeler™ model is unique to the Freewheeler. It's a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. It easily accommodates two full-face helmets. Looks great. Works great. That's the trademark of every feature on every Project RUSHMORE model.
- One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and trunk lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with all the riders we talked to over the eight years we were rebuilding these motorcycles from the ground up, we didn’t encounter a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- Standard Battery Charging Harness: No question a battery charging harness is a must-have on a motorcycle. Now it’s standard. So you don’t have to waste even the ten minutes it takes to install one on some sunny Saturday when you could be riding.
- Foot-Operated Parking Brake: The parking brake on the Freewheeler™ model couldn’t be any simpler to find or operate. It’s right there by your left foot. When you want to lock in, you push it down. When it’s time to take off again, you give it another push. And a light has been added to the gauges to alert you when your parking brake is engaged.
- Project RUSHMORE - Styling: Project RUSHMORE is the journey we set out on to take our touring motorcycles to places never imagined before – to turn all the possibilities for what a motorcycle can be now into true Milwaukee steel. We did it our way, as we’ve always done. As riders. Riding with other riders. Thousand of hours, countless road tests, millions of miles. Looking for the technology and innovations that truly make the ride better. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. Making it work better. Making it look sleeker. Modern. Clean. Tight. Let your eye take a journey over the machine. This is classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek, modern look at the exact same time. At Harley-Davidson, form has always followed function. And both have always reported to emotion. Now we’re just doing it on a completely different level.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated cylinders and cylinder heads with machined cooling fin tips are topped off with chrome rocker covers, while chrome pushrods highlight the iconic V-Twin. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum Wheels: There’s an Enforcer front wheel leading the way on the Freewheeler™ motorcycle, and you've got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been re-designed to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels. Three wheels never looked so pleasing to the eye.
- High Flow Airbox: Our design philosophy can be summed up pretty simply: form follows function, but both report to emotion. This airbox is a prime example of that. It’s the most functional airbox we’ve ever put on a Harley-Davidson® touring bike. It lets the engine breathe better for more power, but it’s also designed to provide better airflow around the rider. Emotion? That’s the part you feel when you look at it sitting right at the center of your V-Twin engine.
- Tank And Fender Badges: This isn’t just a motorcycle. It’s a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature badges, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- New Rear Body Structure: The Freewheeler™ model is 3" shorter than the Tri Glide® Ultra model, thanks to an all-new rear body structure that's been pulled forward to reduce the overall length of the vehicle. This makes Freewheeler™ model feel smaller and less intimidating. One more reason why the Freewheeler is the choice for those who place a premium on the ease of handling their machine.
- New 7-Piece Nacelle: There's a new 7-piece nacelle on the Freewheeler™ model. It was designed from the ground up for this machine. It's tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. And it accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
- New 12" Mini Apehanger Bars: The 12" Mini Apehanger bars on the Freewheeler™ model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They look good, but these tall bars aren't just there for looks. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheel. They help make the Freewheeler one easy riding, easy handling machine.
- New Chrome Slash Cut Mufflers: The High Output Twin Cam 103™ engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through all-new chrome slash down style mufflers. They're cut 3 inches shorter than the Tri Glide® Ultra model's mufflers to match the shorter length of the Freewheeler™ model.
- New Bobtail Rear Fenders: What's better than the classic look of a Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fender? How about the classic look of two Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders? That's what you get on the Freewheeler™ model. It's the kind of custom look that's hard to find anywhere else.
- Black Powder Coated Engine with Chrome Covers: The jewel at the center of the Freewheeler™ Special model is a black powder coated Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with chrome covers. Yeah, it's a lot of show. But that's okay. Because it's backed up by a lot of go.
- Bullet Turn Signals: We went end to end and top to bottom to give the Harley-Davidson® touring lineup the clean, tight, sharp, iconic look and feel that only befits the next generation of our motorcycles. The finishing touch bullet turn signals. Sleek and modern, yet a timeless classic.
- Seamless Styling and Matching Paint: This three-wheeled pioneer is designed, developed and tested to the highest standards of the Motor Company and backed by over a hundred years of touring mastery. This is not a bolt-on, aftermarket Trike kit. It's engineered and road-tested as a whole. Every inch is integrated for comfort, cargo and confidence. From the smooth, classically designed lines to the front-to-rear matching paint, the Freewheeler™ model has the bloodlines of a true Harley-Davidson® motorcycle through and through.
- Length: 103.1 in. (2,620 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.9 in. (683 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.5 in. (699 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in. (124 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 3.96 in. (101 mm)
- Wheelbase: 66 in. (1,675 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 1,045 lb. (474 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 1,082 lb. (491 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume : 2 cu ft (0.06 m3)
- Engine: Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- Bore: 3.87 in. (98.4 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 10.534
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 7.302
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 5.423
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.392
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.741
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 3.157
- Exhaust: New mufflers designed to fit within the new shorter Freewheeler body. The slash down style chrome finish mufflers are ~3” shorter than current FL mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm front Pistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- Parking Brake: Foot actuated dual
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 104.7 ft-lb (142 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,250
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 39 mpg (6 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security symbol (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
- Gauges: 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
- Engine Type
- High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.87 in. (98.4 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 6 piston fixed with 4-31.75 mm pistons
- Rear Brakes
- 2-25.4 mm linked pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating
- Front Tire
- MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Rear Tire
- 66 in. (1,675 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.9 in. (683 mm); Unladen: 27.5 in. (699 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 3.96 in. (101 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 39 mpg (6 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 1,045 lb. (474 kg)
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Vivid Black