2018 Harley-Davidson® Heritage Classic 114
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
RED IRON DENIM
Heritage Classic 114
JUST ARRIVED!!!!! ...PRE OWNED 2018 SOFTAIL HERITAGE CLASSIC 114 WITH ONLY 1850 MILES...MAY HAVE A FEW MINOR BUMPS AND BRUISES BUT PRICED ACCORDINGLY ...WE ONLY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THESE BIKES ONCE A YEAR AND HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE BIG $$$ ...NEW THIS BIKE, INCLUDING FREIGHT AND SET, UP WOULD HAVE BEEN $21849.00 BUT YOU SAVE $3900.00 AND BEST OF ALL ,NO FREIGHT OR SET UP CHARGE!!! ....NADA'S CURRENT PRICE GUIDE LIST THE AVERAGE RETAIL VALUE AS BEING $20550.....THIS BIKE HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED AND IS READY TO RIDE AND THE FACTORY WARRANTY APPLIES UNTIL 7/24/2019 ...IF YOU'RE EVEN THINKING ABOUT BUYING A HARLEY-DAVIDSON YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER THIS GREAT LOOKING BIKE AND YOU HAD BEST HURRY BECAUSE THIS BIKE MOST LIKELY WON'T LAST LONG ...WE HAVE UP TO 84 MONTH FINANCING AVAILABLE W.Q.C. AND 10% CASH OR TRADE EQUITY DOWN YOUR PAYMENTS COULD BE AS LOW AS $269.00 PER MONTH... THE INTEREST RATES ARE STILL LOW SO ACT NOW AND BEAT THE INTEREST HIKE NEXT YEAR ... SO CALL 843-369-5555 OR BETTER YET COME BY OUR STORE IN BEAUTIFUL MYRTLE BEACH S.C. AND DRIVE IT HOME ...WE CAN HELP YOU WITH SHIPPING MOST ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES SO PLEASE ASK OUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS ...
The Heritage Classic motorcycle used to be a homage to ‘50s chrome nostalgia. Take a look at the new one, and you'll see it's anything but that.
Styling & Features
- Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags: A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that give you greater visibility at night.
- Detachable Windscreen: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- Standard Cruise Control: You can easily dial in your speed to give your wrist a break and keep on hauling down the road.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 95.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16,53H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 697 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 723 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 1.5 cu ft
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 109 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5 inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 697 lb.