2018 Harley-Davidson® Softail - Fat Bob 114
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Softail - Fat Bob 114
Check out this awesome new arrival!! 2018 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 gets it done!!! The Milwaukee Eight, 114 engine is a monster powerplant just begging to be put through its paces!! Don't hesitate, call today 843-369-5555 and let one of our friendly salespeople show you just how easy owning your next Harley-Davidson can be!! Or better yet, come on down and see us in beautiful Myrtle Beach! We are located directly across from Myrtle Beach State park!
The all-new Fat Bob features aggressive, unapologetic styling, mind-blowing performance and handling, premium finishes, and your choice of the powerful Milwaukee-Eight® 107 or 114 Big Twin Engine.
Styling & Features
- Inverted Forks: The all-new inverted front forks deliver more precise handling.
- Dual Disc Front Brakes: The Milwaukee-Eight® engine is not short on power. And these high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: Big performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
- Cast Wheels with Fat Tires: Bold aluminum wheels with fat, aggressive tires that give you asphalt-eating traction.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- LED Lighting: A bold, new headlight design that gives you greater visibility at night and during the day makes sure all eyes are focused on you.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1-into-2 dual side; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 92.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 27.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 28 deg.
- Trail: 5.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 63.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 653 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 673 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 107 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 31
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Wheels, Rear Type: Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 4 inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 63.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.7 in.
- 28 deg.
- 5.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 653 lb.