2019 Harley-Davidson® Low Rider® - Color Option
Stock Image: Twisted Cherry
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Low Rider® - Color Option
With styling reminiscent of the original in the '70s, the tradition of individualism carries on in the powerful Low Rider® motorcycle.
Styling + Features
- Throwback Style: Dual tank mounted gauges, headlight visor and '70s-inspired tank graphics carry forward the traditional Low Rider motorcycle cues.
- Cast Wheels: Bold aluminium wheels that stay true to the modern classic look.
- Classic Chrome: It's chromed-out from headlight visor to exhaust.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Softail® Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Displacement: 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 92.7 in. (2,355 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.2 in. (690 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 6.4 in. (163 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 633 lb. (287 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 661 lb. (300 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110 ft-lb (149 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 29.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 29.6
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 4-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4-inch analog tachometer
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.2 in.
- 30 deg.
- 6.4 in. (163 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 633 lb. (287 kg)
- Twisted Cherry, Midnight Blue, Barracuda Silver