2019 Harley-Davidson® ROAD KING SPECIAL
Stock Image: Twisted Cherry
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
BNVL SALT DENIM
ROAD KING SPECIAL
There's a dark side to our heritage. You're looking at the king of it. You get top-of-the-line power and a blacked-out look that will stop traffic.
Styling + Features
- Blacked-Out Custom Styling: This machine is end-to-end blacked-out, stripped down bare muscle from the aggressive turbine wheels to the tapered mufflers.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine: The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- Mini-Ape Handlebars: 9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
- Stretched Saddlebags: A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of a hand.
- Custom Black Turbine Wheels: 19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the rim create an eye-catching impact.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS: 19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tyre no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.m create an eye-catching impact.
- Black Headlight Nacelle With Matching Trim Ring: Big and commanding, boasting a darkness-defying headlight so you can see and be seen.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (111 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Black, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length: 95.3 in. (2,430 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.4 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in. (140 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.9 in. (173 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B19 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5.2 qt. (4.9 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 783 lb. (372 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 820 lb. (388 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2.5 cu ft (0.064 m3)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 122 ft-lb (151 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 31
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, Turbine Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, Turbine Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges: Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (100 mm) x 4.5 in. (111 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- 180/55B18 80H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.4 in.
- 26 deg.
- 6.9 in. (173 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 783 lb. (372 kg)
- Twisted Cherry, Bonneville Salt Denim, Midnight Blue