2019 Harley-Davidson® SPORT GLIDE
Stock Image: Kinetic Green
Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson®
Devour endless miles of highway. Lean hard through twisting roads. Hit the night spots. Adventure is yours for the taking on the Sport Glide®.
Styling + Features
- High-Performance Suspension: Inverted front forks and a rear mono-shock with external preload adjustment give you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation, including extra cargo and/or passengers.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
- Front Mini-Fairing: The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It'll take the wind off the rider's chest while allowing the air in your face.
- Softail® Frame: The Sport Glide® motorcycle rides on the reinvented Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
- Blacked Out Custom Look: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, aggressive black machine highlighted “Mantis" cast aluminum wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide® a stealthy style.
- Modern Technologies: You get lots of modern features, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Displacement: 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/70B18 63H BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16 77H BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 699 lb. (317 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 1.9 cu ft. (0.05 m3)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 108 ft-lb (146 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 2750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.9
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.7
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 130/70B18 63H BW
- Rear Tire
- 180/70B16 77H BW
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Kinetic Green